Welcome! If you are interested in seeing what I'm up to in between blog posts, head on over to my Instagram page where I regularly load photos of what I'm working on. You can also find me on Flickr and of course feel free to wander around the blog. Thank you kindly for taking the time to visit!

11.02.2011

odds and ends

Some seriously cute Summersville tape and fabric!
I am really looking forward to the Summersville Moda release!

Made some cute little reusable produce bags for the open house.
Each set has three different sized bags and comes with it's own storage tote!

I've got three of these beauties almost finished.
Juli Ann's original is a stunner and she was nice enough to allow me to make a few to sell!

Lou Bee blocks for Grace! 
Didn't she choose a good color combination?
These were really fun to make!

String blocks for Val's Charity Quilt!
I'm so glad I could participate in her effort!

2 comments:

Alecia said...

You have been busy, lady! I especially love those produce bags. Great idea!

Rachel Hauser said...

So much to enjoy hear! Those magenta/black/white blocks are very cool. Love that layout. And I had no idea on the Summerville release. Smart Moda - I've had my eye on her. Trees - yeah!